Vidhi Chitalia is an Indian actor and dancer who is known for working in various Hindi Tv series and films.
Vidhi Chitalia was born on 29 December in Thane, Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. At the age of 6, she began learning classical dance. In an interview, she expressed that dancing has benefitted her physically, emotionally, and mentally.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Vidhi’s mother’s name is Saryu Chitalia.
Husband & Children
Vidhi got married to Yash Pandya on 28 November 2022.
Vidhi made her debut with the film Serious Men in 2020 as Oparna.
In the movie Wrongleela, which was released in 2021, she played the role of Sonali. In 2021, she appeared as Manali in the film 420 IPC.
In 2023, she played the role of Dharti in the Gujarati movie Congratulations, alongside Sharman Joshi and Manasi Parekh.
In 2023, she had a significant role as the second main lead in the Hindi movie One Friday Night, starring alongside Milind Soman and Raveena Tandon. Her character in the film was portrayed as someone much younger than Milind’s character and served as his love interest.
She made her debut with the TV series Bombae in 2018 as Shruti.
In 2019, she played the role of Sapna in three episodes of the TV series Leila. During filming, it took her eight attempts to get the scene perfect.
In 2020, she was part of the TV series It Happened In Calcutta, appearing in two episodes and playing the role of Pratiksha.
In 2020, she played the role of Nitya in the TV series Story 9 Months Ki.
In 2022, she featured in a TV commercial (TVC) for the perfume Secret Temptation.
She has a tattoo inked on her right hand.
- Her hobbies include dancing and anchoring.
- She believes that the stage where she performs is like her first home.
- She learned Bharatnatyam dance and initially aspired to become a choreographer before becoming an actor. She used to train famous artists from TV and movies. As time passed, she noticed that some of these actors who couldn’t dance still achieved success. This inspired her to try acting, thinking that if they could do it, she could too.
- She enjoys travelling and frequently shares pictures on social media while engaging in adventurous activities.
- Frequently, she shares her dancing videos on her social media accounts.