Vanshika Kaushik was born on Sunday, 15 July 2012 (age 11 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Vanshika studied at JBCN International School in Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Vanshika’s father, Satish Kaushik, was a well-known Indian actor, director, scriptwriter, comedian, and producer. On 9 March 2023, at the age of 66, Satish breathed his last after he suffered a heart attack while on his way to the Fortis Hospital in Gurugram, Haryana. Vanshika’s mother, Shashi Kaushik, is a film producer. Vanshika had a sibling, Shanu Kaushik, who passed away in 1996, at the age of two.
Vanshika Kaushik follows Hinduism.
- 2019: Third position in the Mumbai Open Speed Skating Championship, which was held at Mazagaon
- 2023: Second position at an athletic event, InspirUs, which was held at JBCN International School in Oshiwara
- Vanshika is fond of playing chess, singing, and playing the guitar.
- Vanshika often visited her father on his shooting sets.
- Vanshika is often spotted practising yoga to keep herself healthy and fit.
- In an interview, Satish revealed that he was completely disheartened by the sudden demise of his son Shanu Kaushik. After sixteen years of his son’s demise, Vanshika was born through surrogacy. Satish talked about how her daughter Vanshika changed his life and said,
I avoid going to parties now, I have become calmer. I even control my diet and drinking because of her. Ab Vanshika ke aane se sab baraabar ho gaya. All the unsettled emotions are somewhere settled with Vanshika’s arrival.”
- On 8 March 2023, Satish celebrated Holi with his friends in New Delhi. In the early morning of 9 March, Satish complained about discomfort and uneasiness following which on his way to the Fortis Hospital in Gurugram, he suffered a heart attack and succumbed to death. On 9 March 2023, after the demise of her father, Vanshika shared a throwback picture on her Instagram handle in remembrance of her father.