Uditi Singh is an Indian actress and model. She came into the limelight in 2019 when she was dating Indian actor Karan Wahi.
Uditi Singh was born on Saturday, 6 April 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Chandigarh, India. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She grew up in Delhi, India. She did her schooling at Army Public School (APS), Dhaula Kuan, Delhi. Uditi Singh earned an MBA in Global Business at Coventry University, London in 2020.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 33-24-34
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents.
Uditi Singh has a younger sister.
Uditi Singh is unmarried.
In 2019, Uditi Singh was in a relationship with Indian actor Karan Wahi.
In 2022, they parted ways and announced their breakup on social media.
In 2021, Uditi Singh was featured in the music video for Himesh Reshammiya‘s ‘Surroor 2021.’
In May 2023, she was featured alongside actor Mohsin Khan for the Hindi song ‘Bewafai Nu Salaam’ by Raj Barman.
Uditi Singh was then featured alongside Aparshakti Khurana for the Hindi song ‘Yaadan Teriyaan Meriyaan.’
In 2023, Uditi Singh made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi film ‘Jaane Jaan’ released on Netflix. She appeared in the film as young Maya D’Souza.
In 2023, Uditi Singh won the Creator of the Year award at the Gold Coast Films award show in Sri Lanka.
- Uditi Singh has a ‘Maa’ tattoo inked on her wrist.
- She has a tattoo inked on her back.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Along with her career in entertainment, Uditi Singh is also known for her professional pole dancing skills.
- She is a fitness enthusiast. According to Uditi Singh, she goes to the gym daily and practices yoga at home. She frequently uploads pictures of her yoga sessions on social media.
- In her leisure time, Uditi Singh likes dancing, swimming, and travelling to distant places.
- She is often featured in the advertisements of various commercial brands on social media.
- In an interview in 2023, she shared that she fainted on the set of her debut film ‘Jaane Jaan’ due to anxiety. Uditi Singh said,
It took me 21 days of training to learn pole dancing for Jaane Jaan. For one year, I have been doing pole dance now. I avoided watching any videos before pole dancing sessions as I wanted to have my own experience around it. Infact, I fainted on the first day of my shoot for Jaane Jaan because I was a bit anxious on how I will perform considering it is my debut.”
- Uditi Singh is an avid dog lover. She frequently posts pictures of her pet dog ‘Thor’ on various social media accounts.
- Uditi Singh is often spotted consuming alcoholic beverages on various occasions.