Trupti Toradmal is an Indian actress and producer who has mainly worked in Marathi cinema and Bollywood.
Trupti Toradmal aka Ayesha Madhukar aka Ayesha was born on Sunday, 22 November 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She passed her 12th standard exams in the science stream. She wanted to study architecture; however, she could not get admission to any good college, hence she pursued graduation in literature at SVKM’s Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai, Maharashtra. She acted in several theatre dramas while in college and later ventured into the entertainment industry.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-36
She belongs to a Maratha family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Madhukar Toradmal, was an accomplished actor-writer in the Marathi film industry, and her mother, Pramila Ghorpade, belonged to the lineage of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
She has two elder sisters named Sanyukta Toradmal and Sharmila Vikram Mahurkar, who is the founder-director of a security company.
She is unmarried.
She is single.
She follows Hinduism.
Actor & Producer
Her debut film was the 2018 Marathi film Savita Damodar Paranjpe, in which she played the role of Kkusum Sharad Abhyankar; she also co-produced the film. Her acting was liked by fans, and critics also praised her performance. In 2019, she played the role of Rai Baghan in the Marathi historical film Fatteshikast. In 2023, she made her debut in Bollywood with the film Adipurush in which she played the role of Vibhishana’s wife.
She has also modelled for many reputed brands and has appeared on the cover of many magazines. She is also famous among her fans for her bold photos.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Best Debut Actress Award for ‘Savita Damodar Paranjpe’ film at Sanskruti Kala Darpan Awards in 2019
- Nominated for Outstanding Actor in a Negative Role award for ‘Fatteshikast’ film at 3rd Majja Digital Awards in 2023
- She likes to engage in dancing sessions after her workouts.
- She got her first Marathi film as she had a good friendship with John Abraham, who was looking for a Marathi actress at that time.
- She is fond of animals and owns a pet dog.