Rahi Chadda is a British supermodel, fashion influencer, and beauty entrepreneur of Indian origin based in London, England.
Rahi Chadda was born on Friday, 21 May 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in London, England. His zodiac sign is Gemini. In 2011, he pursued a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree at Oxford Brookes University in England. In 2014, he pursued a Master of Science (MSc) degree in international employee relations and Human resources at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42″, Waist: 30″, Biceps: 12″
Parents & Siblings
Rahi Chadda’s mother’s name is Usha Chadda. His father’s name is Shivraj Chadda.
Rahi Chadda did a photo shoot for one of his friends as a favour while he was pursuing a master’s degree, and the pictures went viral across the British Asian fashion community in London. Later, he went on to walk the ramp for River Island at Lakmé. In 2018, he made his debut at the Cannes Film Festival held annually in Cannes, France, representing Chopard Fragrances as their brand ambassador.
Later, he was signed as a model with the Storm Vision modelling agency in London. He then went on to collaborate and work with various luxury fashion brands like Gucci, Dior, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, and Alberta Ferretti.
In 2021, he was invited to the Men’s Fashion Week held in Milan as a VIP front-row guest by luxury brands such as Giorgio Armani, Zegna, Prada, and Fendi. In 2022, Rahi Chadda was inducted as one of the first brown male UK ambassadors for Dior Beauty.
Gradually, he was also invited to various fashion shows in New York, London, Paris, and Milan. In 2023, he made it to the list of Forbes 30 Under 30.
In January 2013, he took charge as the director at Wex and Co. In March 2014, he became the company director at Chaptar & Co LTD. In November 2015, he started the Panache and Marina Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in London; he started the clinic at the age of 22. This venture was inspired by his struggle to find the appropriate products to treat his own acne.
- Song: ‘As It Was’ by Harry Styles
- In his leisure time, he enjoys walking around the Welsh harp in London, meditating, and spending time with his family. He also likes to read psychology books as he believes that doing so helps him sort his thoughts and drive positive change in his life.
- According to Rahi, he is more inclined towards working with skincare brands and fragrance brands as compared to other industry brands.
- In an interview, while talking about fashion, he said that it gives him a sense of drive and purpose. He said,
To me, fashion is a creative tool of expression — it’s how you represent yourself to the world with the kinds of clothes you wear and with the way you portray yourself. Fashion really allowed me to enhance my personality. It gave me a sense of drive and purpose, and it’s something that I love. You really have to love what you do to get up every morning and get going.”
- According to Rahi, travelling and working with various fashion brands has helped him develop his fashion sense. He believes that while following fashion trends, it is also important to remain authentic and true to one’s own style.
- Rahi takes fashion inspiration from Yves Saint Laurent and Pharrell Williams. He admires Saint Laurent’s history of pushing the boundaries of his designs and implies it in his own style.
- According to Rahi, one of the things that dominates his wardrobe is flared jeans, which is also his go-to style.
- In an interview, while talking about how he entered the modelling industry, he said,
I didn’t grow up in an environment where people were part of the creative industry, but I loved art and fashion. So, when I was done with my degrees, I sort of felt that now I have done what I needed to do for my parents, and it was time to live my dream. Also, I couldn’t see myself in an office environment — that was just not me, and I am really glad that I had the courage to give my dreams a chance.”
- According to Rahi, one of his favourite South Asian-owned businesses is Misho Jewellery by Suhani. He describes its design as “minimalist yet architectural.”
- Some of Rahi’s favourite fashion brands are Gucci, Dior, Jacquemus, Tod’s, and Zegna.
- In an interview, he revealed that he wanted to learn how to play the piano and was planning to take lessons for the same.
- According to Rahi, some of his favourite childhood memories are visiting his home near the Lake District in Northern England during half-term holidays, cycling around the beach, and visiting local coffee shops.
- In an interview, when asked about his favourite shopping place, he replied, Montenapoleone in Milan.
- In an interview, he shared some skin care tips which include using SPF and drinking plenty of water. Some of the products that he religiously uses are Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Eye Rescue Cream, 111SKIN’s Rose Gold Mask, Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair, Dr Barbara Sturm’s Anti-Pollution Drops, and a homemade face mask (a mix of turmeric, wholewheat flour, Greek yoghurt and a dash of lemon juice). One of his favourite fragrances includes the No.1 fragrance by Clive Christian.
- According to Rahi, one of the items on his bucket list is to see the northern lights.
- In 2020, he made an appearance in the popular Netflix show Masaba Masaba.
- In an interview, he revealed the three Dior beauty products that he always carries in his bag, Dior Beauty rouge lip balm velvet edition because it leaves a mattifying effect, Dior Beauty capture totale super potent serum because it hydrates the skin and contains hyaluronic acid and floral extract that helps protect the skin barrier’s integrity, and Forever Perfect Mist as it contains Pansy extract that helps to hydrate and lock in the moisture.
- Rahi Chadda is often seen consuming alcohol at parties.