Namratha Gowda is an Indian actress and dancer, who mainly works in the Kannada entertainment industry. She is best known for playing the role of Shivani in the Kannada TV show Naagini 2 (2020) which aired on Zee Kannada. The show is also available on ZEE5 Originals.
Namratha Gowda was born on Thursday, 14 April 1993 (age 30 years, as of 2023) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. She has studied architecture at Acharya NRV School of Architecture.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-36
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Manjula Srinivas.
She is unmarried.
In 2011, she made a debut with the TV show Krishna Rukmini (2011) which aired on Suvarna TV.
Later on, in 2012, she appeared in the film Mangala Gowri Maduve (2012) which aired on Colors Kannada. In 2020, she played the role of Shivani in Colors Kannada’s TV show Naagini 2. She gained a lot of popularity by playing the role of Shivani.
In 2019, she participated in a dance reality show Takadimitha which aired on ETV Kannada. In 2023, Namratha Gowda participated in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Kannada Season 10 which aired on Colors Kannada. Kiccha Sudeep (alt-spelling Kichcha Sudeep) is the host of the show.
Namratha is a die-hard fan of Kannada superstar Puneeth Rajkumar and has got a tattoo of his name on her right forearm. She has other tattoos on her back and ankle.
She owns a black Tata Harrier.
- Namratha Gowda has a YouTube channel with the name “namratha_gowda”. As of 2023, the channel has 86.3K followers.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict fitness regime.
- Namratha Gowda is a dog lover.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In August 2023, she was the showstopper of Bangalore Fashion Week.
- Her grandfather was Superintendent of Police.
- According to Bangalore Times, she was ranked 1 in Most Desirable Woman on Television.