Mittali Parulkar is an Indian entrepreneur and professional baker. On 27 February 2023, she got married to the Indian cricketer Shardul Thakur.
Mittali Parulkar was born in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
She belongs to a family of businessmen.
Parents & Siblings
She has a brother named Yash Parulkar.
Mittali Parulkar got engaged to Indian cricketer Shardul Thakur at Bandra-Kurla complex in Mumbai on 29 November 2021. The couple tied the knot on 27 February 2023.
Mittali worked as a company secretary before her business venture. In February 2020, she founded a bakery ‘All The JAZZ – Luxury Bakes’ in Thane, Mumbai. She deals in selling several assortments including bread, buns, muffins, cakes, and cookies. On March 2022, Mittali opened a second branch of All The JAZZ – Luxury Bakes in Mumbai.
- Mittali and Shardul’s engagement ceremony was attended by only close relatives and family members.
- Mittali is fond of dancing.
- Mittali likes to call herself a bakery archaeologist, who has experience in digging and researching bakeries and cake shops passionately.
- On 17 February 2023, All The JAZZ – Luxury Bakes bagged an award for ‘Best Newcomer Bakery (Mumbai)’ at Food Connoisseurs India Convention – West India Edition.
- On the official website of All The JAZZ – Luxury Bakes, Mittali Parulkar wrote,
I call myself just an entrepreneur & do not add woman before it because challenges of a business are not gender biased. I chose to face these challenges as this craft bakery business is inherently and endlessly interesting to me. It is only passion that we could pursue this ambition at all costs, literally to create a brand that richness reckons with.”