Mehak Manwani is an Indian actress who is primarily known for her roles in Hindi cinema. She has appeared in several popular films such as Malang (2020), Fukrey (2013), and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 (2022).
Mehak Manwani was born on Wednesday, 4 December 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2023) in Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She started her career in acting as a child model. She credits her father for inspiring her to pursue acting and supporting her during the initial stages of her career. Mehak Manwani has also spoken about her bond with her father in various media interviews. Once, in a media conversation, she narrated,
From the very beginning, my father stood by my side, encouraging me to chase my passion and pursue a career in acting. Ever since I was a child, he used to say that my girl would be a star one day. The seed of acting was sown by him in my mind. He was the man behind my motivation. He always used to cheer me up and told me to dream big.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Bharat Manwani, died in 2022. Her mother’s name is Archana Manwani. Her brother, Lakshya Manwani, is a photographer.
Mehak Manwani is unmarried.
In 2011, Mehak Manwani appeared as Mehak in the television serial ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ on StarPlus.
She then appeared in the TV show ‘Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan’ as Tiny Bhalla in 2016.
In 2013, Mehak Manwani made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Sixteen’ as Ni.
In 2013, she played the role of Lali’s girlfriend in the Hindi film ‘Fukrey.’
Mehak Manwani played the role of Twinkle in the film ‘ Door Ke Darshan’ in 2020.
In the same year, she portrayed Trisha Thakur in the Hindi film ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’ in 2022.
In 2022, Mehak Manwani made her web series debut with ‘Jholachhap’ as Dr. Neha Rastogi on Jio Cinema.
In 2019, Mehak Manwani appeared in a music video called ‘Humsafar,’ and in 2020, she was featured in the music video of the Hindi song ‘Mere Mehboob Qayamat Hogi’ by Abhilash Kumar.
Mehak Manwani has got ‘Daddy’s Girl’ inked on the right side of her back.
- She also goes by the names Mehaku and Meeku .
- Mehak Manwani follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Mehak Manwani has modelled for various Indian designers such as Ritu Kumar and has also appeared in TV commercials for brands like Tata Indica, Maruti Alto, Hero Cycles, and Vodafone. She has been a part of over 250 print advertisements and 15 television commercials.
- Mehak Manwani likes to dance, swim, and travel to distant places in her free time.
- She frequently endorses various clothing, jewellery, and beauty brands on social media.
- She likes enjoying alcoholic beverages occasionally.
- Mehak Manwani is an animal lover and frequently uploads pictures of her pets on various social media platforms.