Mayur Hazarika is an Indian doctor. He secured the first rank among men and fifth rank overall in UPSC 2022.
Mayur Ranjan Hazarika was born on in Assam, India. He belongs to Tezpur, Assam. He did his schooling at Don Bosco High School, Tezpur. Later, he studied at Ramanujan Junior College, Nagaon. He pursued MBBS at Gauhati Medical College and Hospital in Assam (2015-2019).
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
There is not much information about his family.
According to his Facebook profile, he is not in a relationship with anyone.
In May 2021, he began to work as a medical officer at National Health Mission in Assam.
- His Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality type is INTP (introverted, intuitive, thinking and perceiving).
- The first four ranks in UPSC were secured by girls; Ishita Kishore secured the first rank, Garima Lohia secured the second rank, the third position was secured by Uma Harathi N, and Smriti Mishra ranked 4th in the exam.
- He has a dream to travel around the world.
- In his leisure time, he likes to solve Rubik’s cube.
- He likes to watch and play football and is a fan of the football club FC Barcelona aka Barça.
- After securing 5th rank in UPSC 2022, in an interview, he said that his first preference is Indian Foreign Services.