Janki Bodiwala is an Indian actress who works in Gujarati films. She is best known for her Gujarati-language films like Chhello Divas – A New Beginning (2015), Tamburo (2017), Chhutti Jashe Chhakka (2018), and Bau Na Vichar (2019).
Janki Bodiwala was born on Monday, 30 October 1995 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Her zodiac sign is Scorpion.
She did her schooling from M K Secondary & Higher Secondary School, Ahmedabad. After that, she did her graduation in a Bachelor of Dental Science from Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science, Gandhinagar. She was among the top three finalists of Miss India Gujarat in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Janki Bodiwala was born to Bharat Bodiwala (father) and Kashmira Bodiwala (mother). Her siblings include Dhrupad Bodiwala (brother) and Nikita Bodiwala (sister).
In 2022, the Indian actor Yash Soni took to his Instagram account to share that he was in a relationship with Janki Bodiwala.
Janki made her debut as an actress with the Gujarati film Chhello Divas – A New Beginning in 2015. She played the lead role of a girl name ‘Pooja.’ This comedy film has captured a large audience with its humour.
Later, she acted in some other Gujarati films that include Tamburo (2017), Tari Maate Once More (2018), Chhutti Jashe Chhakka (2018), Naadi Dosh (2022), and Vash (2023). The film Chhello Divas was a huge success.
Janki Bodiwala played a special part in the Gujarati song Vaagyo Re Dhol from the film ‘Hellaro.’ Bhoomi Trivedi sang the song, and Abhishek Shah directed it. This song was released on the occasion of Diwali.
On January 5, 2019, Janki Bodiwala and Divya Amarnani showcased their dance skills at Waves Dance Academy, Thaltej Branch. They choreographed and performed a dance routine to the Hindi song ‘Aankh Maare’. This dance video became incredibly popular and has gathered over 12 million views on YouTube.
On her Instagram, she has collaborated with different brands like Dabur Honey, Trichup Hair Care, and L’Oréal Professional Products.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- 2016: Quality Mark Women Awards by Gujarati Iconic Film Awards
- In 2019, Janki Bodiwala was ranked as the 50th most desirable woman in The Times’ list of the 50 Most Desirable Women.
- As a Gujarati actress, she is well known for her fashionable outfits.
- She walked as the showstopper for a women’s empowerment event in Ahmedabad, which was sponsored by Mercedes Benz and supported by The Times of India newspaper. The event was a talent show organized by FATC-Events and Entertainment.
- Janki Bodiwala took a picture of herself receiving the first dose of the COVID vaccination.
- She has been endorsed by the Umiya Mobile showroom and various mineral water advertisements.
- Her song ‘Boom Padi Gayi’ with a famous Gujarati singer Jigardan Gadhavi has gained immense popularity, and it has even become a love anthem for the Gujarati folk.