Ishan Mishra is an Indian actor and theatre artist who mainly works in Bollywood movies. One of his popular films is Janhit Mein Jaari, which was released in 2022. Besides movies, he has also acted in several web series like Lakhon Mein Ek (2017), It’s not that Simple (2018), Laxmii (2020), and Bawri Chhori (2021).
Ishan Mishra was born on 6 March in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Pisces. In 2012, he completed his Chemical Engineering at Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
His parents’ names are not known.
He has an elder sister.
Wife & Children
Ishan Mishra is not married.
In 2012, Ishan Mishra finished his studies and began working as a radio host for a night show called “Musafir” on Lemon 91.9 FM. After two years as a radio host, he decided to leave the radio job and became a consultant in Pune. Despite his corporate job, he kept pursuing his acting career.
After moving from Gwalior to Mumbai, Ishan Mishra began working at Deloitte US India, a consultancy firm, in 2015. After that, he worked as a senior associate consultant at Infosys Technologies Limited. Later on, he joined Wipro, where he worked as a SAP consultant.
Before becoming a full-time theatre artist in 2017, Ishan Mishra had worked in several well-known corporate companies. Alongside his theatre work, he also appeared on television, featuring in the web series ‘Laakhon Mein Ek’ in 2017 and ‘It’s not that Simple’ in 2018.
In 2022, Ishan Mishra made his film debut as Achaanak Kumar in “Janhit Mein Jaari,” where he co-starred with Nushrat Bharuccha.
In 2023, Ishan Mishra acted in the movie “Mumbaikar.”
In July 2023, Ishan Mishra got a role in the movie “Ajmer 92.”
— Rohit Jaiswal (@rohitjswl01) July 17, 2023
- Ishan Mishra has loved music since he was a kid. He finds happiness and comfort in melodies, singing along to his favourite songs, and exploring different music styles with a profound love for the art of music.
- In 2022, during a media interview, Ishan Mishra shared about his acting career journey after leaving his corporate job in 2018. He said,
I started as a radio jockey and then completed my engineering (2012). I got job in campus placement with a tech giant in Pune where I did theatre also. In between I was posted at Stockholm (Sweden) for a year and then I returned and joined a leading consultancy service. I was doing theatre too. Since I was not able to sail on two boats, I quit my job and decided to pursue a career in acting.”
- Besides being an actor, Ishan Mishra is also a musician. During his free time, he enjoys playing various musical instruments.
- Ishan Mishra is passionate about yoga. He believes that practising yoga and meditation regularly brings him peace and inner calm.
- Ishan Mishra is a huge cricket fan. He loves following matches, cheering for his favourite team, and analyzing the players’ performances in his leisure time.
- Many renowned newspapers often feature Ishan Mishra in their editions.
- Ishan Mishra enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.