Hiroshi Suzuki is a Japanese diplomat who has served in different important positions in Japan’s administration and as Japan’s ambassador to different countries.
Hiroshi Suzuki was born on Monday, 5 June 1961 (age 62 years; as of 2023) in Kyoto City in Japan. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He grew up in Uji City in Kyoto Prefecture, and after completing his schooling at Middle School and Senior High School in Kyoto City, he moved to Tokyo. He pursued a B.A. in the Faculty of Law at The University of Tokyo, which he completed in 1985. He completed his M.A. at The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Massachusetts in 1988. He later pursued a career as a diplomat.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Salt & pepper
Eye Colour: Black
He belongs to a middle-class family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents and siblings.
Wife & Children
His wife’s name is Eiko Suzuki. The couple has a daughter.
- While studying in the second year of Senior High School, he went to Milwaukee for one year under a student exchange program named American Field Service. His US stay opened him to new cultures, traditions, and societies. After returning to Japan, he came to know about a diplomat career, which he later pursued.
- He likes singing, travelling, and reading books during his leisure time.
- He likes to play different sports including tennis, skiing, and golf.
- Hiroshi Suzuki is known for often posting videos related to Indian food, dresses, and tourist locations on his social media handles.
Today’s Menu: Mysorepak and some Kannada
ಇದು ಅದ್ಭುತವಾಗಿದೆ! pic.twitter.com/Kwt1SJLIVR
— Hiroshi Suzuki, Ambassador of Japan (@HiroSuzukiAmbJP) June 20, 2023
- He became viral in August 2023 after posting a video with Japanese YouTuber Mayo Japan in which he was seen dancing to the song Kaavaalaa from Rajinikanth‘s film Jailer.