Diksha Juneja is an Indian actress and model known for her performances in web series like Guilty Mind and Girlfriend Chor. She was also recognized for her role in the Netflix movie Rajma Chawal.
Diksha Juneja was born on Wednesday, July 31, 1991 (age 31 years; as of 2023) in Rajpura, Punjab. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling at DAV School, Chandigarh, and then her Master’s degree in 2014 in Journalism and Mass Communication from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 58 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Family & Caste
She belongs to a Punjabi family.
Parents & Siblings
The name of her father is Ashok Juneja and her mother is Shashi Juneja. She also has an elder brother named Aman.
Husband & Children
Diksha Juneja is unmarried.
Her first job was actually as an intern at 94.3 MY FM in Chandigarh (2012). She was also a radio announcer in All India Radio News in 2014. She has also done content writing professionally before she moved on to the entertainment industry in Mumbai.
She made her debut with the movie Dil Jo Na Keh Sake in 2017 as Natasha. In the same year, she appeared in a short film called Ghumakkad. She also performed a role in Harshit (2018) as Rahila, in Sonam Kapoor starring film, The Zoya Factor (2019) as Juhi, and in Rishi Kapoor starrer Rajma Chawal (2018) in the role of Paro.
Television/ Web Series
She made her debut appearance on TV with an MTV show called Nishedh in 2020 where she played the role of Jyoti and in the same year, she appeared in Girlfriend Chor as Ritu.
She then made an appearance in Guilty Minds (2022) as Ria Singh.
In 2023, she performed the role of Jasmine Gill in Sunil Grover starrer United Kacche on Zee 5 as well as in Dice Media Production’s Unbachelored in the role of Khushi.
Triangle Tattoo Near Collar Bone
She got a triangle tattoo with a line through it near her collarbone on October 23, 2018, which represents an alchemical symbol for air.
- Food: Sushi, Dimsum, Mom’s Paratha
- Beverage: Black coffee without sugar
- Dessert: Anything made out of chocolate
- Travel Destination: Himachal Pradesh, Any hill destination
- The actress has been featured in many videos for the YouTube channel Filter Copy.
- Diksha has a huge fan base on Instagram with more than 115K followers. Thus, she has promoted many brands like Zouk, Ponds India, Daniel Wellington, Nashi Argan India, etc on her social platforms.
- She has performed in advertisements for various brands like Flipkart (with Alia Bhatt) and Zomato among others.
- She also promoted MS Dhoni’s Unacademy ad, Lesson Number 7 on her social media channels.
- She loves to write poetry and often posts them on her social media channels.
- Her hobbies include reading, writing, and traveling.
- She goes to the gym, dances, and does yoga to remain fit.
- She is a nature lover and loves to post pictures of trees, flowers, and clouds on her social media.
- She is a non-vegetarian and loves eating chicken.
- While she does not consume alcohol on an everyday basis, she likes to have it on special occasions.