Anvesha Vij is an Indian actress. She is known for playing the role of Damyanti in the Hindi-language comedy-drama film OMG 2 (2023).
Anvesha Vij was born on Wednesday, 13 October 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 50 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-32
Parents & Siblings
Anvesha’s father, Amit Vij, is an architectural designer. Her mother’s name is Madhu Vij. She has a younger sister named Akshaine Vij.
She is unmarried.
Anvesha Vij started her career as an actress in 2022 with Amazon Prime’s web series Crash Course. She played the role of Nikki Kapoor in the series. The series is based on the lives of eight students who came to study at the two biggest rival coaching institutes in Kota.
Anvesha made her film debut in 2023 with the Hindi-language comedy-drama film OMG 2 in which she played the role of Damyanti, the daughter of Kanti Sharan Mudgal (played by Pankaj Tripathi). The film revolves around issues faced by teenagers.
Anvesha has promoted brands like Lakmé Salon, and BeReal on her Instagram account.
In 2023, she was featured in the music video of the Hindi song Kajal by Munawar Faruqui.
- She loves dancing and travelling in her leisure time.
- On 30 December 2014, she created a self-titled YouTube channel on which she has uploaded just one video.
- Anvesha is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occassions.
- An avid animal lover, Anvesha has posted several pictures of dogs on her Instagram account.
- She is very active on social media and enjoys a great fan following on her Instagram account.