Anirudh Sharma is an Indian social media influencer, model, and musician. In December 2022, he got engaged to Mrunal who is also a social media star.
Anirudh Sharma was born on Sunday, 8 August 1999 in Una, Himachal Pradesh. He attended Mount Carmel School in Una. Later, he moved to Canada for further studies.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40 inches, Waist: 30 inches, Biceps: 16 inches
- ‘Butterfly’ tattoo on his left forearm
- ‘Astronaut’ tattoo on his left forearm
- ‘Winged Man’ tattoo on his back
- ‘KARMA’ tattoo on his chest
He belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Ashwani Sharma. He has a sister named Kanika Sharma.
He is unmarried.
Anirudh Sharma met Mrunal Panchal, a makeup artist and social media star through social media. They started seeing each other while he was in Canada. After having a long-distance relationship for some time finally, Anirudh decided to move back to India. In 2020, Anirudh admitted that he and Marunal are dating each other for the past one year.
On 18 December 2022, he got engaged to his long-time girlfriend Mrunal Panchal, who is a make-up artist and a social media star.
He belongs to the Brahmin caste.
Anirudh Sharma started his career by making Tiktok videos. He has two YouTube channels named/titled ‘Anirudh Sharma Music’ on which he shares his music videos, and another channel titled ‘Anirudh Sharma’ on which he posts his vlog. He posted his first song “You Are Mine” on his YouTube channel in March 2021, which he wrote and composed himself. Some of his other songs are ‘Dil Ki Baatein’ (2021), ‘Kaise Kahu’ (2021), ‘Lover’ (2022), ‘Closer’ (2022), and ‘In Your Arms’ (2022). In December 2020, he appeared in the music video “Knock Knock;” he also sang the song.
He owns a Mercedes car.
- He won an award for the Fashion Influencer of the Year Male at the Influencex22 Awards.
- He often endorses fashion brands like Rare Rabbit on his social media.
- His favourite colour is black.
- He also walked runways for a few fashion shows.
- He has a huge fan following on his social media. He has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, 1.8 thousand followers on Facebook, and 552 thousand subscribers on his YouTube channel.