Aakshi Mathur is an Indian entrepreneur, former journalist, tarot card reader, law of attraction coach, and filmmaker. She is the founder of Eleven11, a company that provides a variety of beauty care products and services.
Aakshi Mathur was born on Friday, 14 October 1983 (age 39 years; as of 2022). She grew up in Delhi.
Aakshi opted for Science after passing 10th standard; however, she later dropped the stream as she did not find it interesting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black with Dark Golden Brown highlights
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
Aakshi’s father (deceased) was an architect and an interior designer.
Husband & Children
Aakshi Mathur got married to Aakash Chopra, an Indian cricket commentator and former cricket player, on 2 December 2009 in New Delhi. After marriage, she changed her surname from Mathur to Chopra.
Aakshi has two daughters named Aarna and Aarshin.
Aakshi dated Aakash Chopra before getting married to him. In 2022, she shared a picture of her father on social media and disclosed that her father was overjoyed when she informed him of her relationship with Aakash Chopra as he was an avid cricket enthusiast himself.
Aakshi initially worked as a journalist; however, she later ventured into entrepreneurship and established Eleven11, a company that offers a range of handcrafted skincare products such as handmade face washes, lip balms, lip scrubs, face scrubs, and after-body oils.
In addition to the high-quality products, the company also includes a unique ‘Thank You Card’ mad e from paper infused with basil seeds in each customer’s box. This eco-friendly approach helps promote environmental conservation with each product sold contributing to a greener earth. Beyond her business pursuits, she is a professional tarot card reader and a law of attraction coach.
- Aakshi follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is a culinary enthusiast who finds joy in cooking and baking. She often shares her mouth-watering creations on social media.
- Aakshi consumes alcohol occasionally.
- She has an insatiable wanderlust and an innate love for exploring offbeat and exotic destinations.
- She also possesses a passion for photography, capturing the beauty and essence of the destinations she visits.
- In 2023, Aakshi appeared in The Kapil Sharma Show along with her husband, Aakash Chopra.